Monday, October 25, 2010

These articles really just impact any kind of health issues in general because they simply describe the pros and cons of just one certain topic... health care which applies to any form of health topic. The reason why it applies to all of the health topics is because almost every health topic should have some form of a cure, process of diagnosing, or even some form of relief efforts for the patient.
While my opinion on the topic may be a bit biased towards my personal situation I strongly believe in universal health care and that the situations being described in the article, "We are not free: health care is a human right" by: Helen Redmond are so terrible for me to hear because that is exactly what I wish our country to have the opposite of. Personally, one of my main priorities in life is my health and the fact that people are having to sacrifice wither their monetary security for their health or their health for their monetary security is horrifying to me. These articles honestly made me sad and angry all at the same time for everyone in our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment