Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog #12: Beginning The Internship Brainstorm
Let me just start out by saying I technically have an internship already in place with my friend, Tessa's dad who owns his own marketing company.
My ideal workplace would be a creative place with a lot going on at all times like the way that fashion magazine headquarters are portrayed on TV all of the time minus the rude boss/people. (it would also be cool if I could have my own desk)
I hope to be able to put my creative design abilities to work at my "ideal internship" such as putting forth my input on the style aspects of whatever we are working on.

i would mostly just like to learn if I would enjoy this job as a career or not and if the answer is yes then I would like to learn what kind of education is required or what steps they suggest I take in order to achieve a career in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment