Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog #13: Life- The Book!

Idea #1: Conception
If I were to write my article on the conception stage of life I am not entirely sure if this would be conception, or infancy but I would like to write my article about the ability people of this generation are beginning to have to "build their baby." This means that they are able to choose their baby's gender, certain traits their baby would have (i.e. eye color, height, hair color), and/or even what diseases they would be immune to.

Idea #2: Adulthood
If I got assigned the time of life, adulthood, I would like to write my article about the news that a new genetic risk factor for Lou Gehrig's disease has been identified. I would like to write my article on this topic for adulthood because I am able to relate to it and it actually is a very personal topic for me as well and I am genuinely interested in learning about it in order to write an article on it.

Idea #3: Old Age
Finally if I were to be assigned to the category, old age, I would want to write my article on how after years of unsuccessful research on how to cure Alzheimer's Disease, researchers are finally finding new ways to interrupt the memory-robbing disease just in time for an anticipated explosion in cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment