Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog #11: Twitter!
Although you would think for most people their reaction would be shock or horror or some other form of almost false emotions for the topic, my result from reading the article, "The Crisis of the Humanities Officially Arrives" was rather inspiration. I was reading the article and then right away like fireworks went off in my brain I felt inspired to pursue my humanities passions and not just one passion or interest... but all of them. To learn at least two more new languages, to have my own blog which I write on frequently not because I have to, but because I want to. To continue writing in my personal Journal like I did over the summer and then perhaps, who knows, publish my poems in a book Anonymously. Suddenly anything seemed possible and I also felt pride for my passion for humanities that holds a pat of my own personal identity. I could say that I am sorry or am not happy with this particular Blog Response, but I would be lying because honestly this is probably my favorite blog response yet.

http://www.justfrance.org/france/france-history.asp

This site just extends on my inspiration because currently I am signing up for a beginners French course at City College not because I have to for some reason but purely because I enjoy learning about the french history and am interested in the language and want to learn and be able to speak it because I find it to be a beautiful language.

No comments:

Post a Comment