Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Semester Two, Blog Number One!

1) The main thing that I am taking away from my internship is confidence. Before I started my internship I was afraid that once I gained more independence, I would not be able to continue with my time management and organizational skills. Once I actually started my internship though, I surprised myself by being able to enforce my ability to use my organizational and time management skills even more than I had before

2) I will be able to use these newly enhanced skills in the coming semester when it comes to completing projects and assignments on time. I will also be able to use my newly enhanced organizational skills to hopefully keep my bag and school supplies in general clean and organized at all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment