Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1) My first idea that I propose that I could do for Ampersand would be to write my article about a certain co-worker of mine while I was interning at MeadsDurket marketing firm. Her name was Georgie and she wore an article of clothing that somehow had something to do with cats almost every single day I was at my internship. I could also hear her talking on the phone throughout the work days about some cats she was rescuing and how she cried when she could not keep them all for her own.

2) My second idea that I propose that I could do for Ampersand would be to write my article about how my internship experience allowed me to test out and see how my organization skills (or lack of) and my various medical issues would affect my ability to work and complete tasks in the real world especially considering the fact that I hope to be very successful at whatever career I choose to pursue.

3) My final idea that I propose that I could do for Ampersand would be to write my article about how my internship allowed me to see how it felt to actually be part of the career world and how it felt to be part of the machine that is constantly at work in order for our world and our way of life to fully function at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment