Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1. My main goal for the Senate Health Care Hearings is mainly for Austins bill to get passed since the bill he is proposing would save me money as a small business owner when I am paying and providing quality health care to all of my employees.

2. Ultimately I just hope to come away from the Senate Health Care Hearing with some more money in my pockets as a result of a government-controlled "private" health care system that would have been hopefully put into place after the Hearings.

3. I plan on including how what I am trying to accomplish also has a positive effect for all of the rest of the country instead of only me. This will hopefully then prove to all of those who will be voting on the bills that approving Austins bill would be worthwhile.

4. So far I have been working with Austin mostly because he is my senator that will be questioning me, but in addition to Austin I have also been working with Louis, and Ally who have both been assisting me in finally understanding what my role is and really just everything that is going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment