Sunday, December 5, 2010

1. I am VERY proud of everything about how I completed this project. I am proud of how although I had a really hard time starting out the project, I was able to push through my hardship and actually come out with my best piece of writing so far in this class. I am proud that I was able to fumble around with and figure out Adobe Illustrator enough to be able to create an impressive art component that followed all of the guidelines, and as I said before I am proud of the piece of writing I came out with in the end.

2. A way that my writing has changed from at the beginning of the semester is that I have begun to include many of the Writing Tips that we have learned in class in my writing. Some main writing tips that I incorporate in my writing are, MME (make meaning early), concerts not pancakes, the loop, and more.

3. Honestly I am pretty proud of the piece of writing that I came out with in the end and I don't think that I would change anything about it, but if I absolutely HAD to change something I would probably just continue to critique it and go over it and I would probably end up including more advanced vocabulary or more uses of the writing tips.

4. I now realize how important the element of peer critiquing and having other people read over your writing several times because a lot of times you will have things that you may have read over several times and thought was perfectly fine, but everyone else sees it as being awkwardly worded or something which you can the change if you want to after reading over it again with a new fresh perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment