Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog #4: Icons Loop
Intro:

Imagine: Your modeling career you have worked so hard on starting has just hit its peak when you are struck in a serious car crash resulting in the loss of most of your left eyelid. This quickly crushes all of your fantastic dreams to "make it big as a model. This unfortunate event ended her career as a model and for most people, would have resulted in the beginning of a continuous spiral downward and a lack of persistence to continue on with their lives. This, however, did not apply to Grace Coddington for she applied great resilience to the situation and managed to pick herself back up and land a job as the creative director of New York's number one fashion magazine, Vogue.


Outro:

Though its no fatal crash, I encounter speed bumps that may slow me down, but it’s not the end of the road for me.

1. The anecdote option for an intro made the most sense to me and then (although it went against Randy's advice) I started with the intro and then created the outro (with the help of Austin Clapp) based off of my intro that I wrote.
2. It not only incorporates who Grace Coddington is and a reason why I admire her, but it also makes many connections between her and I.
3. I hope my reader will think,
"Wow they really do have a lot in common."
and....
"I would like to learn more about this Grace Coddington lady."

No comments:

Post a Comment