Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog #1: Welcome Back to School!

1. My hopes for this year are mostly just that I get an internship that I am proud of and end up enjoying that has something to do with a possible career I am interested in. So far I am accomplishing my goal this year because I have already talked to and hopefully reserved my desired internship at my friends dads marketing firm downtown. I am also hoping that I will do well on the SAT and that I keep a relatively steady 4.0 GPA as well.

2. In humanities I hope to create at least two big projects that I am truly very proud of and to also improve on my test-taking skills so that I can achieve high scores on almost all of my tests I take during this coming year.

3. I think that one thing I am naturally good at is putting together outfits. Now I know that this isn't the most useful skill to have but it was the first thing that came to my mind after reading this prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment